“January Metamorphoses”. January 2021. Odesa




“January Metamorphoses” 100x80cm, 2021. Available at Binovska Gallery, Ukraine.


“This winter, I was lucky to get to know closer the fantastic fashion designer Yan Stepanenko closely, and despite all the quarantines and isolation itself, I enjoyed the inspiration that came to me.
This is the third artwork painted as a result of the most beautiful collaboration.
I will try to describe my feelings – when I began to immerse myself in the image, the birds from the attire of a beautiful maiden began to come out of it, they were from the beginning white ibises, very popular in Africa, but then, after swallowing a pomegranate seed, their color began to change them to red color!
Having fed the ibises, my beautiful lady also turns into a bird and takes me to where I really want to be now – of course to Africa!
Hope you will enjoy my painting!”

«Січневі метаморфози» 100х80см, 2021. 

В наявності в Binovska Gallery, Україна.


Цієї зими мені пощастило ближче познайомитися з фантастичним модельєром Яном Степаненком, і, незважаючи на всі карантини та саму ізоляцію, я насолоджувалася натхненням, яке прийшло до мене.
Це вже третя робота, написана в результаті найпрекраснішої співпраці.
Спробую описати свої відчуття – коли я почала занурюватися в образ, з нього почали з являтися птахи з вбрання прекрасної дівчини, спочатку це були білі ібіси, дуже популярні в Африці, але потім, проковтнувши зернятко граната, їх колір почав змінюватися на червоний!
Нагодувавши ібісів, моя красуня теж перетворюється на пташку і несе мене туди, куди я зараз дуже хочу потрапити – звичайно ж, в Африку!
Сподіваюся, вам сподобається моя картина!”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA