30 ИЮН 2024 «The Touch». FB Memories. January 2021




https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-The-Touch/71419/8173673/view

“My dear friends! Sorry for the silence. I was busy and not having as much fun as you might think. 

I worked, аnd today I will be happy to show my new painting, which I called “Touch”. While I was working on it, I all the time imagined the opportunity to plunge into the ocean of peonies and feel their tenderness, coolness, and light unobtrusive smell with my whole body. I am sure that I managed to convey this. Enjoy, please!”

«Дотик». ФБ Спогади. Січень 2021 року
Дорогі мої друзі! Вибачте за мовчання. Я був зайнята і не отримувала задоволення, як ви думаєте. Я працювала, І сьогодні з радістю покажу свою нову картину, яку назвала «Дотик». 

Працюючи над ним, я весь час уявляла собі можливість зануритися в океан півоній і всім тілом відчути їх ніжність, прохолоду і легкий ненав’язливий запах. 

Я впевнена, що мені вдалося це донести. Насолоджуйтесь, будь ласка!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA