The Castle of my dreams. Summer, 2021




In the summer of 2021, I will finish my new painting from the Symphony of Grace series.
There is so much beauty in the world, and I will never get tired of admiring the masterpieces of nature and the works of artists. I truly admire the work of French artist Claire Basler and her ability to paint flowers in the beautiful Chateau de Beauvoir. Previously, I could create pictures that would turn into reality in the future. Still, now I decided to dream and place stunning models of Ukrainian couturier Yan Stepanenko in the castle. How wonderful it would be for all of us to get there!

Влітку 2021 року я закінчую свою нову картину із серії «Симфонія благодаті».
У світі стільки краси, і я ніколи не втомлюся милуватися шедеврами природи та витворами художників. Я щиро захоплююся творчістю французької художниці Клер Баслер та її вмінням малювати квіти в прекрасному Шато де Бовуар. Раніше я могла створювати картини, які в майбутньому стануть реальністю, а тепер вирішила помріяти і розмістити в замку приголомшливі моделі українського кутюр’є Яна Степаненка. Як чудово було б усім на
м туди потрапити!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA