May 2021. My birthday





And on May 18, we celebrated my birthday. And for me, this is always a holiday, which began in the morning. A holiday arranged specially for me by our Silvia! Holiday- a visit to the salon, where I got a manicure and pedicure and hair and makeup. When the family arrived to pick me up from the salon and I went to the car, I saw extreme surprise in Georgy’s eyes. What surprised him, he told me later in the restaurant. The boy took me by the hand and led me to the mirror, and there he said, Tanya, you are so ugly … !!! He was amazed by my bright makeup, he had never seen me like this before.

Травень 2021. Мій день народження

А 18 травня ми відзначали мій день народження. І це для мене завжди свято. Свято, яке влаштовує для мене спеціально наша Сільвія! Свято-яке розпочалося з ранку, з відвідування салону, в якому мені зробили і манікюр, і педикюр, і укладання та макіяж. Коли сім’я прибула, щоб забрати мене з салону і я підійшла до машини, побачила крайнє здивування в очах Георгія. Те, що його здивувало, він висловив мені пізніше в ресторані. Хлопчик узяв мене за руку і повів до дзеркала, а там сказав, Таня-ти така страшненька …! Його вразив мій яскравий макіяж, такий він ще мене не бачив.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA