Genouezskaya, Odesa, 2021.



https://www.facebook.com/groups/461052681344642/posts/1648872902562608/

“There is a сity that I see in my dream…
I cannot say that I am strongly attached to the place where I lived in the last years before the war. I changed my place of residence quite often. I easily feel at home in any place where I have lived for several years in a row. But Genouezskaya, where we settled with Radu after returning from Cape Town, became our home. The house where we expected to spend the rest of our lives. But this did not happen. It is true that no one can be sure of their future, even the nearest one. Everything can happen in the next minute…
Yes, now it remains only to view photos. And what? What to do with it? One can only dream and pray that the war would end and we could even come to visit our home.

Генуезька, Одеса, 2021.

«Є місто, яке я бачу уві сні.
Я не можу сказати, що сильно прив’язана до місця, де жила до початку війни. Я часто міняла місце проживання. Я легко почуваюся вдома у будь-якому місці, де живу кілька років поспіль. Але Генуезька, де ми оселилися з Радою після повернення з Кейптауна стала нашим будинком. Вдома, де ми розраховували провести залишок нашого життя. Але цього не сталося. Щоправда, кажуть, що ніхто не може бути впевненим у своєму майбутньому, навіть найближчому. Все може статися наступної хвилини…
Так, тепер залишається лише розглядати фотографії. І що? Що із цим робити? Можна тільки мріяти і молитися про те, щоб закінчилася війна, і ми змогли б навіть приїхати в гості до себе додому.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA