Rosa Gallery – Prize! June 2021




It’s so nice that business is developing in Ukraine, especially if the company works for your special needs. I’m talking about the ROSA company, a manufacturer of goods for us – artists.

My classmate, Tatyana Kusalo, a wonderful artist who now lives in Kyiv, wrote to me about a competition held by the above-mentioned company.

I decided to take part, although I don’t remember the conditions of this competition now.
I became a winner and received a wonderful prize, a set of oil paints and canvases, small, but very nice!

Rоsа галерея – приз! June 2021

Як тішить те, що в Україні розвивається бізнес, особливо якщо підприємство працює на твої спеціальні потрібні. Я говорю про компанію РОСА, виробника товарів для нас – художників.
Моя однокурсниця, Тетяна Кусало, чудовий художник, яка зараз мешкає у Києві, написала мені про конкурс, який проводить вищеназвана компанія.
Я вирішила взяти участь, хоча вже зараз не пригадаю умов цього конкурсу.
Я стала переможцем і отримала чудовий приз, набір олійних барв і холстики, невеликі, але дуже приємні!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA