My Paintings created in Summer and Autumn 2020.



“Pink Peonies”
The most important thing for us is life. You feel especially acute after 2 months of quarantine. Spring has come and we went out into the air, flowers bloomed around and I couldn’t stop the ocean of flowers, which filled my artwork as water-filled rivers and oceans.

https://www.saatchiart.com/studio/art/7764260/overview

“Beautiful Tourquase People “
I do not know about you, but I am happy to return to life after quarantine and enjoy the wonderful summer in Odessa by the sea. And I am very inspired by the beauty of the sea, flowers and of course people! I am absolutely free in my artwork and create pictures of what pleases me and I hope that my work will not leave you indifferent.
Love life – this is the most important thing!

https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Beautiful-Turquase-People/71419/7834771/view

“Summer 2020

After months of imprisonment during quarantine, you feel your life is especially valuable.
Each breath of fresh air, the whisper of sea waves gives me the happiness of being!

https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Summer-2020/71419/7852153/view

“Paris, Paris.”

I was offered to take part in an exhibition dedicated to France. Maybe for you, France is just another country, but I know France from the works of my favorite writers and paintings by artists. I was in Paris for only one day, but I know a lot about this amazing city. In this picture, the artist and his models are relaxing in the Rotunda cafe!

https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Paris-Paris/71419/7872925/view

“Melody of the Nature Lines”

What could be more beautiful than the creatures of nature? They surround us in this life and I am happy that I can convey to you how beautiful our life is!

https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Melody-of-nature-lines/71419/8052104/view

Мої картини створені влітку та восени 2020 року.

"Рожеві півонії"


Найголовніше для нас – це життя. Особливо гостро почуваєшся після 2 місяців карантину. Прийшла весна і ми вийшли на повітря, довкола розпустилися квіти і я не можу зупинитися, море квітів наповнило мої роботи, як вода наповнює річки та океани.


“Красиві Смарагдові Люди”


Я не знаю, як ви, а я рада повернутися до життя після карантину та насолодитися чудовим літом в Одесі на березі моря. І мені дуже надихає краса моря, квітів та звичайно людей! Я абсолютно вільна у своїй творчості і створюю картини те, що мені подобається і сподіваюся, що мої роботи не залишать вас байдужими.
Любіть життя – це найголовніше!

“Літо 2020”

Після кількох місяців ув’язнення під час карантину ти відчуваєш своє життя особливо цінним.
Кожен ковток свіжого повітря, шепіт морських хвиль дарують мені щастя буття!

“Париж, Париж”

Мені запропонували взяти участь у виставці, присвяченій Франції. Можливо, для вас Франція — це просто ще одна країна, але я знаю Францію за творами улюблених письменників та картин художників. Я була в Парижі всього один день, але знаю дуже багато про це дивовижне місто. На цій картині художник та його моделі відпочивають у кафе Ротонда!

“Мелодія Ліній Природи”

Що може бути прекраснішим за створення природи? Вони оточують нас у цьому житті і я щаслива, що можу передати вам те, яке прекрасне наше життя!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA