Autumn, 2020. My “Purple Lillies” were sold by Saatchi Art Gallery.




On September 28, I received the happy news of the sale
of my ‘Purple Lilies’ from the Saatchi Online Gallery.
And only today you can finally congratulate me – all the formalities have been completed and I finally received the fee!
Thanks to my buyer, thanks to the Saatchi Art team!
Thank you to fellow Ukrainian artists from SAATCHI ART and employees of #SouthernBank!

Our house in Noordhoek , which was not far from Cape Town, always had lots of flowers. Our daughter Rada likes to decorate the house with flowers. One day she bought absolutely incredible lilies, I have never seen them before. Of course, I painted them on a large canvas.

Prints, posters and a wide variety of beautiful products available from my http://www.redbubble.com/people/binovska

“28 вересня я отримала радісну звістку про продаж
моїх «Пурпурових лілій» із Saatchi Online Gallery.
І тільки сьогодні ви нарешті можете мене привітати – всі формальності виконано і я нарешті отримала гонорар!
Спасибі моєму покупцю, спасибі команді Saatchi!
Дякуємо колегам українським художникам із SAATCHI ART та співробітникам #ПівденнийБанк!

У нашому будинку в Нордоку, який недалеко від Кейптауна, завжди багато квітів. Наша дочка Рада любить прикрашати будинок квітами. Одного разу вона купила зовсім неймовірні лілії, таких я ще не бачила. Звичайно, я малювала їх на великому полотні.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA