My “Model” successfully arrived to her new home.




My “Model” successfully arrived to her new home place in SYLVA, South Carolina, USA!!!

It was in December 2020 that my author’s copy reached South Carolina, to its new home, where, I hope, it lives now. I don’t really like working directly with a client; it’s much more convenient for me to sell my work in collaboration with online art platforms, especially with Saatchi Art.
But this time I had to keep myself busy and worry a little. Now I don’t remember the details of the problems that arose, but the client eventually sent an amount to my account that was even higher than the requested amount. This means that he really liked my work, and now it is in good hands!

Моя “Model” успішно прийшла до свого нового будинку в SYLVA, South Carolina, USA!!!

Саме в грудні 2020 року, моя авторська копія дісталася Південної Кароліни, свого нового будинку, де, я сподіваюся і живе зараз. Я не дуже люблю працювати безпосередньо з клієнтом, мені набагато зручніше продавати свої роботи при співпраці з інтернет-арт платформами, особливо з Саачі Арт.
Але цього разу мені довелося всім зайнята самою і трохи переживати. Зараз я не пам’ятаю подробиці проблем, що виникли, але клієнт зрештою відправив на мій рахунок суму навіть вище за запитану. Це означає, що моя робота йому дуже сподобалася, і тепер вона в хороших руках!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA