Friday news from Limassol. June, 2024


https://www.facebook.com/groups/461052681344642/posts/1597720997677799/

Today is about how I feel.
I haven’t been painting for over a week now. This is very strange for me. Just a week ago there were new projects and ideas in my head and suddenly everything stopped. There are canvases and paints. And I don’t want to work.
I understood why. Previously, it seemed to me that such a state arises in an artist after the end of an exhibition, a real exhibition, to which you bring works, mount the exhibition, meet guests, worry about the result, and so on and so forth.
But my exhibition was virtual and I didn’t even think about the consequences. And they came. It’s good that we managed to change the type of activity.
Silvia and Kostya flew to Paris, and we were left with the children and the troubles of the restaurant. Temporarily they became food buyers for the restaurant. This would also be interesting if it weren’t for the terrible heat that fell on the island. Early in the morning the temperature is already 35 degrees. They promised an increase to 40! We hope to survive!
The strength opened up in me and the other day I fried chicken cutlets for the boys in the heat and last night I fermented cabbage. From such a turn in my creative epic!

П’ятничні новини з Лімассолу. Червень, 2024

Сьогодні про те, що я відчуваю.
Вже більше тижня я не займаюсь живописом. Для мене це дуже дивно. Ще тиждень тому були в голові нові проекти та ідеї, і раптом усе зупинилося. І полотна є, і фарби. А я не хочу працювати.
Я зрозуміла, чому. Раніше мені здавалося, що такий стан виникає у художника після закінчення виставки, реальної виставки, на яку ти привозиш роботи, монтуєш експозицію, зустрічаєш гостей, переживаєш за результат і так далі тощо.
Але моя виставка була віртуальною і я навіть не думала про наслідки. А вони настали. Добре ще, що вдалося змінити вид діяльності.
Сильвія і Костя відлетіли до Парижа, а ми залишилися з дітьми та з турботами по ресторану. Тимчасово стали закупівельними продуктами для ресторану. Це теж було б цікаво, якби не моторошна спека впала на острів. Рано-вранці температура вже 35 градусів. Обіцяли підняття до 40! Сподіваємось вижити!
В мені відкрилися сили і я днями на спеку насмажила хлопчикам курячих котлет і вчора ввечері-заквасила капусту. Від такого повороту в моїй творчій епопеї!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA