Odesa Museum of History and Local History. November, 2021



Odesa Museum of History and Local History and a series of my portraits.

I can’t remember now exactly when I handed over the series of portraits of outstanding Odesans that I created to my favorite museum, but probably at that time Irina Ozeryanskaya, the chief curator of the museum соllection, sent me a photo of my works.
I regret that I am not in Odesa now because I would really like to continue my series and paint portraits of Boris and Lyudmila Khersonskaya, portraits of Igor Potocki and Lyudmila Samodaeva, a portrait of Karmela Tsepkolenko, Natalia Chestakova, Oleg Filimonov and Lorochka and many, many others. I hope that someday this will happen!

Одеський Історико-Краєзнавчий музей. Листопад, 2021

https://www.facebook.com/groups/461052681344642/posts/1653801582069740/


Я не можу зараз згадати коли саме я передала серію створених мною портретів видатних одеситів до свого найулюбленішого музею, але ймовірно в цей час мені вислала фото моїх робіт Ірина Озерянська-головний хранитель музейної колекції..
Я шкодую, що зараз не в Одесі, бо дуже хотіла б продовжити свою серію і написати портрети Бориса та Людмили Херсонськіх, портрети Ігоря Потоцького та Людмили Самодаєвої, портрет Кармели Цепколенко, Наталії Честакової, Олега Філімонова та Лорочки та багатьох інших. Я сподіваюся, що колись це станеться!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA