Christmas 2022. Odessa, Ukraine


 

In my stories, I always write about the past and put everything that happens today on the back burner of my stories. But today I decided that this is not possible and I will write about our meeting of the new 2022 now.
Our celebrations began with dinner at Sylvia’s on Catholic Christmas. In our family, it is customary to celebrate both Catholic and Orthodox Christmas. Sylvia set an amazing table as she knows how and decorated her apartment very beautifully. The day before, she had a Christmas tree fever – she had been looking for the tree of her dreams for a long time. We received her old tree as a gift, which we installed at our home.
Even before Christmas, I received an incredible gift from Sylvia – a gift with a story. She gave me an iPad with a pen for drawing. Olya bought it for herself in Rome, and then decided to sell it. So Silvia bought it for me.
Christmas Eve was wonderful and for the first time after a long fight Olya, Kostya’s mother, joined us. All the children were happy with the gifts they received, for Theo it was a guitar, for Marcel a record player with records, and for Georgy three LEGOs at once!
Silvia gave Radu and me an incredible gift – she bought us a trip to Egypt for January 20! I actually already guessed about it, thanks to my little best friend Georgy, he can’t keep a secret.
On December 26, Silvia’s whole family went to Egypt for a week and today they are returning, and Radu and I spent the whole week in Silvia’s apartment, we looked after the dog Luna! Today we are returning home!
Before the New Year and before Christmas, a lot of pleasant things happened to me. The first of my paintings, Greetings from Eternity, was sold for 10,000 dollars and is currently in transit to Japan. My painting Blue Dreams went to an exhibition in London for 18 months, and I received 1000 pounds sterling for its rent on December 24th! It’s incredible! And Olya Ryadchenko made me an order and I painted her a small copy of my Lady Moon – she made a gift to her husband Sergey! This is very nice, since my works are not sold in Odessa and Ukraine and I am not an artist for them!
Having received the pounds, I understood why the Universe sent them to me – so that I could fulfill my wish and visit the Venice Carnival! So in February, Sylvia and I will fly to Venice!
Radu and I celebrated the New Year and talked with our Rada and the kids in Cape Town and I am publishing photos from Odessa and Sharm El Sheikh and Cape Town! And Radu and I decided that Rada will receive the money for the Rhino, I hope this will happen by her birthday – January 14th!

Різдво 2022. Одеса, Україна

У своїх історіях я весь час пишу про минуле і відкладаю все, що відбувається сьогодні, у довгу скриньку своїх історій. Але я вирішила сьогодні, що так не можна і напишу про нашу зустріч нового 2022 вже зараз.
Наші святкування розпочалися з вечері у Сільвії на католицькій Різдво. У нашій родині прийнято відзначати різдво та католицьке та православне. Сільвія накрила, як вона вміє приголомшливий стіл і дуже красиво оформила свою квартиру. Напередодні у неї трапилася ялинкова лихоманка – вона довго шукала ялинку своєї мрії. Ми ж отримали у подарунок її стару ялинку, яку встановили вдома.
Ще до Різдва я отримала від Сільвії неймовірний подарунок-подарунок з історією. Вона подарувала мені айпад із ручкою для малювання. Його купила собі Оля у Римі, та був вирішила його продати. Так ось Сільвія купила його для мене.
Вечір Різдва був чудовим і до нас вперше після довгої сварки приєдналася Олямама Кості. Всі діти були щасливі отриманими подарунками, для Тео це була гітара, для Марсель програвач із платівками, а для Георгія одразу ж три ЛЕГО!
Нам із Раду Сільвія зробила неймовірний подарунок-купила нам поїздку до Єгипту на 20 січня! Я правда вже здогадувалася про це, завдяки моєму маленькому найкращому другу-Георгію, він не вміє тримати секрети.
26 грудня все сімейство Сільвії вирушило до Єгипту на тиждень і сьогодні вони повертаються, а ми з Радою весь цей тиждень прожили в квартирі у Сільвії, ми доглядали собочка Місяця! Сьогодні повертаємось додому!
До Нового року і до Різдва трапилося про мене дуже багато приємних подій. Перше моя картина Привіт з вічності було продано за 10000 доларів і поки що перебуває в транзиті до Японії. Моя картина Блакитні мрії вирушила на виставку до Лондона на 18 місяців, а я якраз 24 грудня отримала 1000 фунтів стерлінгів за її оренду! Це неймовірно! І ще Оля Рядченко зробила мені замовлення і я написала їй маленьку копію своєї Леді Місяця – вона зробила подарунок своєму чоловікові Сергію! Це дуже приємно, бо в Одесі та Україні мої роботи не продаються і я для них не художник!
Отримавши фунти, я зрозуміла чому Всесвіт мені їх послала для того, щоб я виконала своє бажання і побувала на Венеціанському Картнавалі! Тож у лютому ми з Сільвією полетимо до Венеції!
Ми з Раду відзначили новий рік та поспілкувалися з нашою Радою та дітками в Кейптауні і я публікую фото і з Одеси, і з Шарм Ель Шейха та з Кейптауна! Та й ми з Раду вирішили що гроші за Носорога отримає Рада, сподіваюся це станеться до її дня народження-14 січня!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA