My zebras “Best Wishes!” on the billboards of America!



http://binovskaya.com/my-zebras-best-wishes-on-the-billboards-of-america/

I have already told you about the contest held by the Fine Art America platform and that I became one of the winners.

I will say frankly, the victory was not easy for me. Not that there were difficulties, it was just necessary to work in order to achieve the result. I had to work with posting my posts in all my social networks and write a lot of messages to all my friends. But as you can see, the work was not in vain. But at some point, I felt that the organizers somehow went off track. Yes, the names of the winners were announced and we all again made an advertisement for the Platform. The question was, where are the Billboards themselves? A whole group of those who won, but did not receive the result, and of course not without my participation, formed on the platform. In the end, we got the information we needed. My zebras were in Chicago and I could check it. My classmate Evgeniy Vlasenko lives there. I contacted him and he went to the indicated place and took pictures that were possible to take! So the result of my victory is visible – my zebras flew over Chicago!

Мої зебри “Найкращі побажання!” на білбордах Америки!

Я вже розповідала про конкурс проведений платформою Фаїн Арт Америка та про те, що я стала одним із переможців.
Скажу відверто, перемога дісталася мені нелегко. Не те що були складності, просто для того, щоб досягти результату, необхідно було попрацювати. Працювати доводилося з розміщенням своїх постів у всіх соціальних мережах і писати безліч повідомлень усім своїм друзям. Але, як бачите, робота була не марною. 

Але в якийсь момент, я відчула те, що організатори якось пішли вбік. Так були названі імена переможців і ми знову зробили рекламу Платформі. Хвилювало питання, де самі Білборди? На платформі утворилася ціла група тих, хто переміг, але не отримав результату і звичайно ж не без моєї участі. Зрештою ми все ж таки отримали необхідну інформацію. Мої зебри були в Чикаго, і я могла це перевірити. Там мешкає мій однокласник Євген Власенко. Я звернулася до нього і він спеціально з’їздив на вказане місце і зробив знімки, які можна було зробити! Тож результат моєї перемоги видно мої зебри пролетіли над Чикаго!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA