My paintings created in 2020.


https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10224180768208043&type=3

https://www.instagram.com/binovska_art/

I have already written about large drawings in my stories, it was thanks to them that I was not so sad during the Covid-19 quarantine. And now I will tell you about how many paintings I created during this 2020 and my personal usually helps me with this office at the Saatchi gallery. So:
Author’s copy Model – private collection South Carolina, USA
Secrets of nightlife,
White Irises
Spring. Irises – private collection
Pink peonies – sold by Saatchi gallery
Beautiful emerald people.
Summer 2020
Paris, Paris
Melodies of nature lines
Modern Model
Mornington
Reflection
Stolen beauty
Breakfast with the Dragon
Breathing – private collection
My dream house

All the works that have not been sold are now in Odesa and I don’t know how it will all end. It’s very sad to think about this.

Мої роботи написані у 2020 році.
Про великі малюнки я вже писала у своїх історіях, саме завдяки їм я не так сумувала під час карантину Ковіда – 19. А тепер я розповім вам про те, скільки картин було створено мною за цей 2020 рік і в цьому мені зазвичай допомагає мій особистий кабінет на галереї Саатчі. Отже:
Авторська копія Модель-приватна колекція Південна Кароліна, США
Секрети нічного життя,
Білі Іриси
Весна. Іриси-приватна колекція
Рожеві півонії-продані Саатчі галереєю
Прекрасні смарагдові люди.
Літо 2020
Париж, Париж
Мелодії ліній природи
Сучасна модель
Морнінгтон
Відображення
Вкрадена краса
Сніданок із драконом
Дихання-приватна колекція
Будинок моєї мрії

Всі роботи, які не продані зараз в Одесі і мені невідомо, чим це все закінчиться. Дуже сумно про це думати.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA