Odesa. 2020 – 2024. Walk by the sea.




Do you know that now, being in Limassol and walking by the sea, I don’t even take my phone with me anymore, I don’t take pictures of the views. Everything here is so the same that it became uninteresting to me. In Odesa, I even carried a camera with me and was very upset at times when I didn’t take it with me. On days like these, I was bound to encounter something extraordinary.


What happened in our city on April 29, 2024 is impossible to comprehend. The health route, which we walk along almost every day, was shelled with cluster munitions. We, Radu and I were thinking about returning. 

The poor people who were victims of this murder. Let the Earth burn under the feet of wild barbarians. But for us, Odesa is getting further and further away, and the homesickness is just going off-scale.

Одеса. 2020 – 2024. Прогулянка біля моря.

Чи знаєте Ви, що тепер перебуваючи в Лімасолі і гуляючи біля моря, я більше навіть не беру з собою телефон, я не знімаю краєвиди. Тут все настільки однаково, що це мені стало не цікаво. А в Одесі я навіть носила з собою камеру і дуже засмучувалась у моменти, коли не брала її з собою. У такі дні обов’язково мало мені зустрітися щось незвичайне. 

Те, що трапилося в нашому місті 29 квітня 2024, неможливо усвідомити. Траса здоров’я, якою ми ходимо практично щодня була обстріляна касетними боєприпасами. А ми з Раду подумували про те, щоб повернутися. Бідолашні люди, які стали жертвами цього вбивства. 

Нехай горить земля під ногами диких варварів.












А Одеса стає для нас все далі і далі, а туга по дому просто зашкалює.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ОГХУ им. Грекова. Хроника 1865-1938

VERA KHOLODNAYA