Вересень, 2026
Вересень, 2026
Осінь потихеньку вступає у свої права. Погода прекрасна: вранці вже прохолодно, а вода в морі досі тепла. Якби хтось запитав моєї поради, коли найкраще приїжджати на Кіпр, я б сміливо рекомендувала саме вересень та жовтень.
Сьогодні вранці я знову ходила на прогулянку до Аматуса й назад. Спеціально перевірила відстань через Google Maps — додаток показав по 3 км в один та інший бік. Влітку тут ходити просто неможливо, а зараз я вже двічі за тиждень насолодилася цим маршрутом. Сьогодні взагалі вийшла на світанку: сонце було величезним, рожевим, із яскравою доріжкою на воді.
Цього тижня я завершила роботу над своєю Артемідою і зараз щиро радію, дивлячись на неї. Найцікавіше те, що мені самій подобаються власні роботи. Навіть не знаю — погано це чи добре. Кажуть, що справжній митець має сумніватися та мучитися... 😉
Тим часом в Італії почалася підготовка до наступної, вже п'ятої виставки ПІКТА-27. Потихеньку допомагаю Джузеппе!
А вчора ми з Раду забрали роботи з галереї Лінк68, оскільки виставка завершилася. Для мене це перший досвід участі в місцевому артжитті — і, гадаю, останній. Не бачу в цьому жодного сенсу.
September 2026Autumn is slowly coming into its own. The weather is beautiful: the mornings are already crisp, yet the sea remains warm. If anyone were to ask my advice on the best time to visit Cyprus, I would confidently recommend September and October.This morning, I went for my walk to Amathus and back. I actually checked the distance on Google Maps—it showed 3 km each way. In the summer, walking here is simply impossible, but now I’ve already enjoyed this route twice in just one week. Today, I set out right at dawn: the sun was huge, pink, and cast a brilliant path across the water.This week, I finished working on my Artemis, and looking at her now brings me genuine joy. The funniest thing is that I actually like my own work. I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. They say a true artist is supposed to doubt themselves and suffer... 😉Meanwhile, preparations have begun in Italy for the next—already the fifth—PICTA-27 exhibition. I’m slowly helping Giuseppe out!And yesterday, Radu and I picked up my pieces from the Link68 gallery since the exhibition has come to an end. This was my first experience participating in the local art scene—and, I think, my last. I just don't see any point in it.There is one practical issue that’s been bothering me lately: the number of paintings keeps growing, but the apartment isn't getting any bigger, and it’s hard to imagine where to store them all. Of course, we take many of them off the stretchers and roll them up. But I can't just stop painting either—I honestly can't imagine doing anything else.




Comments
Post a Comment